Friday, December 7, 2007

More about Coaltion and the role of India

The issue of tomorrow's coalition is not complete without explaining the role of a great nation, biggest democracy on earth. When I say biggest democracy, in no way I put stamp of approval to democracy. Just as when I quote from Marx, in no way I approve of Communism. I will write a separate article on communism, So stay tuned and hold your judgement please.
Anyways tomorrow's coalition is very different. If you want to compare it to today's.
China is going to replace United States. Russia will be England, looking from orders from China than pretend that independently reached its own conclusion and acts freely, which in reality is not. And yes India is going to be comparable to France today which agrees with general trend of China Russia, but will act totally independent and other will take that fact in account and would listen to them.
Facts after I wrote that article from western sources which came to light months after I wrote my article about power sharing of tomorrow, if you read and think about them will emphasize that my view in the subject is not only probable but unavoidable. Fact: China by 2012 will be advance industrial nation. Same as US and UK and Japan today. Fact: By 2016 India will be advance industrialized nation.
Fact: By 2028 India will be the more populous nation and is going to replace China.
It is going to be very interesting to see how India is going to use that power. And how China and India relation takes shape,
It will be interesting to see how Europe's is going to align itself.
Russia already felt the wind direction and tries to distance itself from West and get closer to China.
One thing about Russia is, that they are very complicated people and they always learn from their mistakes. Unlike us Americans, we are very easy to cheat on, we buy lies very easy. People who we hire turn against us. And we keep repeating the same mistake over and over again. We got hurt time and time again by fundamentalists and yet we end up supporting them again, except a different group this time. Which will give us the same result us their predecessors. Don't ask me why, its another subject. In short I can tell you because we have fundamentalists of our own, just different forms and they have all the power, real power. I may explain that in detail in future.

No comments: